วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

TFU Friday - ACTA Agency afterlife Internet

Make sure that this is serious. If you're too pathetic for a period of care that can hold for 9 minutes, at least read: blogs.siliconvalley.com have to start when people do not pay attention and take sides, it will bite us all on the ass. Oh yeah, and like a rant One Take 8 minutes or what? Celbrate with a customized version of my T-shirt: www.zazzle.com my shirts on redbubble www.redbubble.com is flat cheap T-Shirt that there are still quite good quality (and you can customizeit!) www.zazzle.com And here are the CafePress shops: This is my channel www.cafepress.com.au blogTV: www.blogtv.com Stalk me on Twitter! twitter.com Read my blog! angryaussie.wordpress.com send me hate mail! GPO Box 3290 Melbourne 3001 Australia Call the phone number 0424 05 69 angry 65 in Australia 61 424 05 69 65 outside Australia



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38mQnRfDuwg&hl=en

Thaibaoxing-q cubicdeveloper.blog.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น