วันศุกร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Riff of the Week ™: The rules: Phrygian

got riffs? ™ Hats & T-Shirts to www.daveweiner.com / store Hello, I'm Dave Weiner. Every Wednesday I have a new riff of the week. This season 3, episode 17: "The Modes: Phrygian" Do not forget to click the View tab and listen to audio clips for this riff on the ROTW page of my site can be found at: www.daveweiner.com / ROTW, HI -RES HD versions of it in this video riffoftheweek.com or by subscribing (free) to the ROTW podcast in iTunes (search Dave Weiner). Want the "got riffs? ™" shirt or hat? You canwww.riffoftheweek.com do it / store. Are you interested in my music. My first CD "The Sun In addition to Shove" is available www.daveweiner.com / store Got a suggestion for a ROTW? Email them very much for your visit rotw@daveweiner.com. Enjoy! Dave



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgpLzDX_ZFU&hl=en

imadieingbreed.com/cubicdeveloper

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น