วันพุธที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

No Shirt No Shoes No Service - a Maple Kombat Fan Video

A Maple Kombat Fan Video. And 'the last battle. Manji vs. Dray and Rizzo. Death. it is concluded, at least until Manji Sword fly in a pawn shop. Or should I say ... your store? 8D ahahahhahah ... aha ... I do not have. The Sequel = _ =: (coming soon: D) Download: www.megaupload.com (please do not reupload to your account for having illegal) Oh my GD I'm done! O____O And I was right, it will be a 7-9 minute video. | The wait is over for ... The next episode of Maple Kombat! : DWait ... WuT. _. Oh ... It 's just a fan Vid. = _ = But it is a wonderful fan Vid. : D After many months of hard work (ok, three 4ths had to eat, sleep, breaks, and turns round, but still ...: S), I finally my first animation project seriously. : D Well ... Secondly, this "would MMV: his belly of the whale," but this is a MMV. O_o I'm not a script or an article to write, lol. I know the script is a bit 'dated, I do, or written at the beginning of the school yearabove, but is still fun right? Oo edit: Signs youtube.com youtube.com: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpIvWO85hYE&hl=en

cubicdeveloper.blog.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น