วันเสาร์ที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Oasis - I hope, I think I know

uh, this is a good song so I uploaded .... Rate comment ... subscribe ... lol:) here's my channel: www.youtube.com oh yeah and my third channel, although it is still no video: www.youtube.com oh yeah and you give me to request a video if you want! :) And the most important part ..... the lyrics! : D you're trying to get to my place And That is why I said I Gotta Keep The future belongs to me, and it is no disgrace Cos in the end the past means nothing You tell me I'm freeThen tie me down and my chains I think it's a shame How much have you my crown I do not like you, why not admit it, I feel a bit 'down today I did not have much to say you will miss me when I do not wear And there are, you know, I do not care, you know I do not care how we beg and steal and borrow Life is probably a miss and this I hope, I think I know And if I ever heard the names they call you when I catch when I fall Cos baby after all that I shall never forget my name you will never stumbleRemember my name are trying to get to my place And that is why I said Gotta Keep The future belongs to me, and it's your disgrace Cos in the end your laugh means clustering nothing to feel a bit 'But now it ain' t have much to say Who's gonna miss you, if not your as you know, look, you know, but we can not So dear as we beg and steal and borrow Life is achieved and I hope Miss I think I know if I ever heard the names you call And if I stumble catch me when I fall Cos baby afterSee all ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v03BtEzQMxw&hl=en

imadieingbreed.com/cubicdeveloper เกมส์ poipet

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น