วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

T-Shirt Reconstruction: Shoulder Off

Note: I sent this video to contest Singer sewing machine ThreadBanger. Poo, I won, but! I enjoyed this video, and I would like the final candidate good luck! So here's another to watch from the shoulder. It 'easy enough to enjoy that! Already other voice-over, I think I will follow it because it looks swell! Material: T-shirt from Walgreen: 5 for $ 10.00 Pearls: Hancock Dazzle Tack Glue: Joann Fabrics Knit White: Wal-Mart Lost Music: Machine dynasty Jesse V. F-777 SupportHis talent like his new album on iTunes itunes.apple.com 09/id349172317 reasons: f-777.newgrounds.com Store: www.klpigmentshop.com Twitter: www.twitter.com/ricesushi02 Blog Spot: www.secretlifeofabionerd . blogspot. com Facebook: www.facebook.com Disclaimer: I am with one of the products I listed subsidiaries.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4-1LBjmgpY&hl=en

imadieingbreed.com/cubicdeveloper mesothelioma

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น